SAFE HANDS FOUNDATION
WE SEE THE NEED, NOT THE CAUSE
Few are with safe hands... and there are many awaiting your help...
What Project VAIDYA - SAL Do?
Under Safe Hands Foundation's Project VAIDYA, Save A Life (SAL) is an activity through which we offer support for medical treatment to impoverished people.
Project VAIDYA - SAL's Procedure
- Project Vaidya offers its safe hands to the people in need of medication and with no support from their professional & economical background.
- Support will be given on need basis and will be decided to support partially or fully based on various constraints.
Project VAIDYA - SAL so-far...
- Started Blood Donor database to help the needy people by taking the requests for blood and by informing interested donors via email or phone.
- Provided financial support for lower jaw surgery of a Poor student in emergency who met with a road-accident on his way to college.
- Sponsored a Person from Chennai for his treatment of rare-type of cancer.
- Offered our safe hands to a lady for her medical treatment of the burns happened all over her body (66% as per diagnostics) in a drastic fire accident.
- Sponsored a poor lady from Maharashtra for an emergency surgery of her husband at a critical stage.