SAFE HANDS FOUNDATION
WE SEE THE NEED, NOT THE CAUSE
Few are with safe hands... and there are many awaiting your help...
Project AKSHARA EAP - Student Information Sheet
Read the points given below carefully before filling the details. You may email us to make enquiry or for any other assistance. Contact Us.
****** APPLICATION PROCEDURE HAS BEEN COMPLETED FOR THIS YEAR AND FORM IS CLOSED NOW. ******
- * - Mandatory Fields. Please enter correct details for proper processing of your Information Sheet.
- This form should be filled by Students.
- 'Primary Phone' field should be filled with student's direct contact number only. 'Secondary Phone' and 'Email' Fields are optional and can be filled with any correspondence details of Teachers or Relatives.
- Students pursuing X std or similar level of education from Govt. schools only can apply, on their own interest.
- This is just a Student Information Form where candidate can provide his/her information to take part in Project Akshara - EAP, but not the application for financial assistance.
- Mere eligibility is not a yardstick for selection. Forms will be processed based on merit, economical factors, marks obtained in academics and also available funds & resources with SHF.
- Assessment of economic status does not only depend on documents submitted. It will be done by visiting the candidate’s residence and meeting his/her parents & teachers. Candidates and Parents/Guardians have to co-operate with us during home visits for verification and for taking photographs/videos for future reference, if selected for that process.
- Forms which are Incomplete/Unfilled /without mentioned enclosures (if any) will be summarily rejected.
- Incorrect details will lead to rejection of candidature at any time without prior intimiation.
- Recommendations and interference in the selection process of candidates are highly discouraged. Safe Hands Foundation will not entertain such cases and in such case, respective candidate’s form will be taken into serious consideration for rejection from 'Project Akshara - EAP'.
- Final decision on selection or rejection of student beneficiary from Safe Hands Foundation’s 'Project Akshara - EAP' lies with Safe Hands Foundation, Khammam.